Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Henlo1246 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2018, 07:57 PM
    What to do?
    So, my boyfriend has had his phone taken away for about 2 months now. Reason being his Mom told him to get his sister's things out from under her bed. He went in there and tried to do it and then she yelled at him for being lazy. So, he went into his room and she thought he slammed the door but he didn't. She said he'd get his phone back the following Tuesday but she changed her mind to the following Friday. Once that rolled around, she changed her mind again. She said he had to buy his own phone. Then a few weeks later, she changed her mind on that, too. She hasn't said whether he's going to be able to get a new one or if he's ever getting his old one back. And just today, I wasn't allowed to see him because they got into an argument and she grounded him. Now, he's not allowed to come over to my house. He said he's going to try to see if I can go over to his house this Friday seeing as we have no school. I can't do Saturday because I'm going to a Parade with my friend. I really wanted my boyfriend to go but seeing as he's grounded, I know he won't be able to. I've been super depressed the past 2 months. So has he. He tries his best to please his mother but she always finds a way to get him into trouble. I hate having to wait an entire week to so much as talk to him or see him. He's allowed to call but not for very long. He uses his Dad's phone. I try to be patient but I have really bad Separation Anxiety. I'm trying to be positive to keep his spirits up but whenever he leaves, I break down and start missing him. It's hard to walk into school with a smile on everyday. We go to different schools but he's trying to get transferred. It's been 2 weeks and a half and they still haven't said anything yet. He makes me so happy and I feel like I can do anything around him. But whenever he leaves, I do the same things over and over again. My life gets repetitive when he's not around. We sometimes write each other love notes to cheer each other up. I have at least 3 or 4 from him now. What should I do? This is probably a difficult question but I'm open to any answers anyone might have for me. I don't know what to do anymore. My life is so dull and boring when he's not around. And extremely repetitive. It alternates from watching the same show to playing the same show to the same music. I live with my grandma so I can't get out of the house as much as I'd like to. She has work during the week and on the weekends, my boyfriend comes over to my house or she takes us to go do something. Like to the mall or the movies. I can't just keep asking her to run me around all the time. I can't hang out with any of my friends from school because they're all either busy or don't care. Someone please tell me what to do. I have no idea how to resolve this problem. I know I shouldn't talk to his mother about this. I might just make things worse anyhow. But someone at least tell me what I should do to cope or maybe some ideas on how to see him more often. Any answer will be appreciated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2018, 08:10 PM
    How old are the two of you?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2018, 06:01 AM
    Grammar school angst?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2018, 11:01 PM
    You do nothing This is between him and his mother.
    How old are you two?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search