Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shannonsea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2018, 11:10 AM
    Male country music with chorus about take my breath away & being in love
    Song by male country singer in last two years about love that has a chorus about what it's like to fall in love - Something like "when you enter a room and takes your breath away" or makes you heart skip. It's a chorus that repeats with various phrases about what it feels like to be in love.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description and chorus [ 0 Answers ]

The video began with a band playing on a floor , and in another a girl think the bathtub faucet was left open while the band played and the building was flooding , water also bothered to another neighbor who spoiled the TV to water drop you over, do not remember the name of the group or the song...

The chorus goes like this; I don't know why I love you I just do, it's a female singer [ 0 Answers ]

I know its vague, here goes... The chorus goes like this; I don't know why I love you I just do.. There are words from backing male singers that sing Higher, higher, go, go go. I f it helps I heard it played whilst in a shop. Im also assuming it's a modern singer since chart songs were getting...

Song title? Chorus: love, you're my everything [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Heard this song in a wedding ceremony last weekend Sep 16 2007. Singer: female Time: possible 70's or 80's The chorus is something like this: "love, you're my everything you're the song I sing

Country music lyrics about love/need to identify song? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to go where no one knows me, Where I can start my life anew I want to go where all are strangers No one will ask me about you. This is the words to the chorus of a country song that was sung by a woman in the "50"s I believe.Please help.

Male country singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the male country singer that makes fun of songs like "Did I shave my legs for this" and other funny songs?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.