Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kfcgod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2018, 10:18 AM
    Confused & need help
    I’m gym class you run 22m horizontal then climb a rope vertically for 4.8m. What is the direction angle of your total displacement, as measured from the horizontal?

In gym class you run 22m horizontal then climb a rope vertically for 4.8m. What is the direction angle of your total displacement, as measured fromthe horizontal?

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2018, 10:23 AM
    SO where is the confusion as you've simply post the homework question?
    We wont do the work for you, so show us what you have done and where you have issues..
    kfcgod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2018, 10:28 AM
    The whole question dude. Idek where to begin
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2018, 10:34 AM
    So, homework normally covers work you have recently done in class. Time to refer to your text books on how to start.
    Draw a picture, should help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am so confused about her [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend doesn't show affection like when we were together before I need advice

Confused about a guy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in my last year of high school and there's this guy whose liked me since year 7. He has dated my friend and I know he likes a lot of girls since then but he eventually says he likes me. Up tntil this point I haven't really had feelings for him but nowadays I'm somewhat confused. In a way I do...

I'm confused ! [ 1 Answers ]

I've missed my period (lmp last week of feb) I went to my ob/gyn today and she did an ultrasound . It had a white dull spot on it . She then did blood work just to confirm ? But what can that mean am I pregnant or not ? ; I know what an ultrasound looks like , I have 2 children already . But I...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm confused ! [ 4 Answers ]

ok I'm 18 yrs old about to turn 19, i got pregnant when i was 17 but i had an abortion( i know most people are gonna critize this) well i know it wasn't the best idea i've done my entire life. anyway MY last period was march the 26 and when i got off of it me and my boyfriend had sex, unprotected...

View more questions Search