Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prairielandman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2018, 07:17 AM
    Hardly sweatin'
    I have been more healthy lately, quit smoking 8 months ago, eating healthy, and I very recently started running one mile every day. For ten days in a row I ran 9 min miles just one a day and then on the last couple I noticed I hardly sweat until barely at the very end. What is happening in my body..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2018, 04:01 PM
    How much water do you drink in a day ? Sweating during physical activity is cooling your body down. If you don't sweat then you are making your core temp higher which can lead to cardiac arrest. Its for this reason that runners in competition have water interruptions quite often. Or there may be an underlying medical cause for this. In which case you may need to consult with your doctor if you continue that high acitivity level.
    prairielandman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2018, 04:38 PM
    I might not have given enough background information, but I think I get what you're saying. I'm nearing optimal health and my jogging wasn't raising my body temperature enough to require sweating until near the end of the run. Never was out of breath. #gottabethegojiberries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweatin under armpits [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have a big problem summer is coming and I have a problem of sweating reallly bad under my pits.. ill be at a hot guys house and I'm sweating bad. I'm not fat. I have tried degrre, dove, secret I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

View more questions Search