Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilalil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2018, 05:54 PM
    Online dating
    Why are guys online too creepy or too into muscle?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2018, 06:24 PM
    For the same reason every woman looks like a movie star, and 10 years younger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking my question would like some input? Ok here it goes.. I met this guy online and we chatted on and off but never met. I have not seen him on the site where we met in awhile. WE never met and I have to to say a lot of that was my fault. I guess I was not ready anyway....

Online dating LDR [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I start with the fact that I am 36, had a few past relationships, I am successful in my job and have lived in different countries, so I am experienced and sociable & pretty, but when it comes to relationships I'm not good. What happens generally is that I don't feel chemistry with most...

Online dating [ 20 Answers ]

I meet a guy on myspace and he told me I can come visit him in California whenever? Should I go for it ? I know he has 1 picture on his page... Is there any safety steps I should take... I will be staying at his house and he will pay for my ticket thanks

Want to try online dating, but What to do if None of dating sites have enough locals? [ 4 Answers ]

I never had a GF. I want to try online dating but the sites I've seen only have like 5 women from my city and not my type. That's dumb. Why would I sign up to sites that have no one from my city.

Online dating [ 31 Answers ]

Anyone experience with meeting someone after talking to them for months? The aniticipation?

View more questions Search