Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2018, 03:40 PM
    Pain after filling
    I had a filling a little less than 2 weeks ago on my bottom left back molar. The cavity was close to my gum so the dentist said my gum might be sore for a few days. Well it's been more than a few days and my gum is still very sore. It's hard for me to chew and I can't even open my mouth all the way. When I open, it looks like my mouth is open to the side rather than up and down. I have had two fillings in the past and never experienced any pain after either of them. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this after a filling? Will it get better On its own?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2018, 03:54 PM
    Why haven't you gone back to your dentist to let him see what's going on? We can't see inside your mouth, plus none of us is a dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My washer keeps filling and then overflows because filling will not stop in the cycle [ 7 Answers ]

The washer then overflows because filling will not stop unless the cycle is advanced in the dial. Is it a problem with the solenoid or the timer? I have stopped using one cycle for automatically timed and went to another way to wash in a different cycle; but now both overflow unless I turn the...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Extreme Pain After Filling replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I chipped my filling on my left bottom side. The last tooth before the wisdom tooth. Ever since I got the new amalgam, it hurts. It is very sensitive to temperature. When I chew on it, it hurts. The pain extends to the upper teeth. When there is no activity, there could be wobbling pain. ...

View more questions Search