Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MommaYo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2018, 12:27 AM
    Aloha, Bobby and Rose ending
    How does the movie Aloha, Bobby and Rose end?

Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Sep 30, 2018, 02:20 AM
    Hello

They both get onto a bus to Bypass the police, the bus drivers for awhile and then she gets off and he and she look at each other while the bus drives away. Then you see her making a phone call and hanging up, then you see him on the phone and saying " Listen Charlie, just leave it outside in etc , Yea Studio C Hotel etc. It then goes back to her on the phone ringing the police about the accident a couple of days ago at the liquor store, while this is happening it crosses back to him smoking. Then this song starts playing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo1OwRTRKRk ). The song ends and you then see her running down the road and it's raining. It then goes to a guy walking past a " Hotel Always Open " Sign FYI = Still Raining, then someone saying " Watch it, he's got a gun ". The song starts again and it goes to a screen of a girl saying " Bobby " , then a screen of cops firing and bobby going down. The lady and guy come running over and she crying and the guy covers Bobby and then the credits roll.

Hope this helps, and if it does rate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about Big Bobby's OCD and bad behavior?? [ 2 Answers ]

So all my buds decided we would have a Poker New Year's Eve Party. We have a friend named Big Bobby who is very OCD. I usually say OCQ for Qualities when I talk about my OCD'ness. With him it is very OCD. He probably has some ADD along with some addictive personality too. He is a piece of work but...

How old are Bobby and George [ 0 Answers ]

Bobby and George form a team together. Bobby is as old as George will be when Bobby is twice as old as George was when Bobby was half as old as the sum of their current ages. George is as old as Bobby was when George was half as old ashe will become over the next ten years. How old are Bobby and...

80's movie bobby tuttle please! [ 4 Answers ]

I remember in this movie, one child called bobby tutle, maybe 12 or 14 years old, liked to play football and one day entered in a structure like piramyd with his uniform, this structure was in his bedroom and went to the past, at Pharaoh's age to be precise. But I don't remember what is the movie...

How does the movie aloha bobby and rose end? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie where one of the main characters gets shot while running towards his girlfriend in the rain. And that's pretty muchwhere the movie ends. I thought that "bennie and the jets" was playing as the credits rolled.

View more questions Search