Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashakelsch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2018, 09:00 PM
    What should I make my boyfriend for his birthday?
    He plays electric guitar and likes grunge music. I was thinking I could bake or cook him something, but I want ideas and recipes can be included. :)
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Sep 30, 2018, 01:48 AM
    Hello

Hmm, If you are able to and knowledgeable about baking you could make a cake and then shape it like a guitar or something to do with music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I ruined my ex's birthday, now I feel horrible. How can I make it up to her? [ 0 Answers ]

After 4 days of No Contact I broke down while jogging past her place and checked to see if she was there. She was, and we ended up hanging out and relapsing a bit (we kissed). We spent the day together and she had to work from 4-8. Right before she left we agreed to get dinner together....

My boyfriend wants to go to a bar for his birthday, should we go? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years now. Lately we have been having a lot more problems than before. He had problems with drinking for example once he starts he won't stop drinking and of course like any person when they drink a lot they tend to be more talkative than usual, when he...

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

He and I have been going out for 6 months this wednesday and he is the most amazing guy ever. He is a year younger than me but hey, age is only a number. But his birthday is on the 29th of this month and I have NO CLUE what to get him and he won't tell me anything except that he wants to see me. I...

What can I make for his birthday? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I always make him something for every occasion. I now think that I do it so often that I've suddenly run out of ideas. He's going to be 17 if that makes a difference in meaning. His interests are mainly wrapped around hunting, quads, pool, and his rock...

What can I make my finace that doesn't cost a thing for his birthday? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I need gift ideas for my fiancé. Money is tight this month so I won't be able to buy anything. He is a romantic very sensitive guy. He loves games and movies. He likes things that last longer then a day and he also is turning 21... Please be creative and romantic with gift ideas. Thank you!

View more questions Search