Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2018, 08:51 AM
    Want collusion? Here's more than you could image. See the movie, Active Measures
    Hello:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feULRef4U9s

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2018, 09:45 AM
    Now I'm convinced . I didn’t believe any of this until I learned that Trump’s charity foundation had received $145,000,000 from Russians in return for selling them 20% of US uranium reserves and that he had received $500,000 for a fifteen minute speech in Moscow.
    Oh wait.......... that was Evita .... Never mind .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2018, 11:08 AM
    Darn Ex, they want me to sign in to confirm my age!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

more Russian collusion [ 12 Answers ]

US to send anti-tank missiles to Ukraine - ABC News After a year of silliness can we put that whole false narrative to rest ?

What happened to collusion ? [ 11 Answers ]

Does this look like collusion to you ? U.S. seizes control of Russian posts in San Francisco, D.C., New York - POLITICO

Old movie, girl puts her image on bilboards, gets famous. What's movie name? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie.. and actress.. Girl puts face on billboards and gets famous. Maybe from 30's?

Looking for a movie with only an image [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a movie that a friend vaguely remembers. He has only an image to go on. Anyone recognize it? http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6782/picli.png

Movie about image changes [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching this movie a couple years back but it goes like this A girls mother is in prison and she gets put in Forster care and then cuts her hair when she's a child them after that she goes to a lot of homes but they keep sending her back but each home she lives in her image changes like she...

View more questions Search