Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hughdanyluk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2018, 12:05 AM
    I need to know name of horror movie? badly,, lol
    At the end, main characters wake up in a bed in motel room to the revving of a vehicle and headlights showing through motel window, I don't remember but the vehicle outside is either a ghost vehicle of has a ghost in it, I vaguely remember the vehicles as being ghosts
    gilesm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2018, 09:18 AM
    This movie could be The Car from 1977. Not sure though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know the title of this movie badly ! ( Rapid Aging) [ 0 Answers ]

I have seen an old movie which is about a girl who followed her father on a trip and they entered a cave . There were lots of butterflies/moths in it and they attacked the girl and her father . To protect his daughter, the father covered his daughter and suffered from all the bites and he died...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

It was a late 90s movie about worms, a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Some people living on a farm and one night the power line fell and the electricity hit the ground and the worms start coming up from the ground

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Badly want to know the name of this movie! [ 4 Answers ]

The only thing I remember from this movie is that there was a dance off between these two guys in a living room. One guy was light skinned with black hair and the other was blonde/brownish wearing a leather jacket I think. I think the movie came out in the eighties, possibly early nineties and was...

View more questions Search