Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahgeorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2018, 11:30 PM
    What are the unique ways to promote sales?
    What are the possible ways to improve sales and ROI of a business?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2018, 05:18 AM
    Sale of what? How can we come up with something unique if we don't know if the product is unique?
    merleneNMS Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2019, 02:33 AM
    Promoting your products through Social Media is the answer to your question. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube are widely used for marketing. Aside from the fact that those sites are free, your business will be able to immediately reach your target audience globally.

There are various strategies that can be carried out to market your business through social media. The proven strategies that we incorporate in our business are:
    a)posting informative visual-based content to Facebook groups
    b)giving helpful answers to queries on different social media sites
    c)posting on our social media accounts every day

In addition, you may also send customers a personalized message explaining the benefits of your products and services. It is more effective if customer testimonials will be included with your message. However, it is advisable to send marketing messages/emails at least two to three times a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The impact of credit card sales, sales discounts, and sales returns on net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Total gross sales for the period include the following: Credit card sales (discount 3%) $ 9,400 Sales on account (2/15, n/60) $ 10,500 Sales returns related to sales on account were $500. All returns were made before payment. One-half of the remaining sales on...

Unique ways to surprise parents with vacation to Vegas we got them? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister, brother, and I had decided to send my parents to Vegas to see the La Reve show for their 25th anniversary. Since we wished we could've sent them to a much nicer place, but couldn't afford it, we just decided to make the main gift the tickets-since they've been dying to see that show-and...

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

View more questions Search