Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monique_34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2018, 12:56 PM
    Assessment
    You are planning an assessment of social interaction during a cooperative learning activity. You are particularly interested in whether children can organize themselves into a group, follow directions, help each other, and resolve disputes. What two recording procedures would be appropriate for the situation? Justify your choices.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
    Sounds like an interesting assignment, what have you done so far ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 27, 2018, 08:23 PM
    This is the second question I’ve seen today that you’ve asked us to answer for you. If you expect to learn how to teach, then you must do your own assignments. Can you imagine how upset you would be if your students went on the Internet asking others to complete their homework? You aren’t going to learn unless you do the research yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a gynecologist assessment [ 0 Answers ]

This is a question concerning my vagina. I have several concerns. I am 16 years old, and as I entered maturity, my labia minora and labia majora seemed to get bigger. It looks horrible and is destroying myself confidence as I feel I can no longer wear swimsuits, and am afraid to ever let anybody...

Completing assessment [ 3 Answers ]

List 6 expectations of staff when completing assessment tool/forms at aged care

DV Assessment Fee and Fine [ 3 Answers ]

Long story short. Was accused of assault four in 2007. Plead not guilty, charge later dropped. NC-order imposed against me, but violated it by calling girlfriend to get shoes.to Plead guilty to violation of NC-order because I felt I was over my head and didn't think I could get a fair trial. GF...

Clim assessment [ 1 Answers ]

The Father died having one son and a younger brother. And a sister, The Deceased was living in Las Vegas USA. The Deceased has shot Himself The brother living in the UK The Deceased left his Wife and son when the son was 4-5 years old,and did not see him till 4 years ago. The son is 33 now....

Property Assessment [ 6 Answers ]

My Landlady is trying to get her property reassessed, (I think to refinance.) The property she owns is one parcel about 4.5 acres with 3 rental units on the same property. She got mad when she found out that the assessor was looking around the property, she said that he was only supposed to...

View more questions Search