Nada20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2018, 11:12 AM
    Am I possisve person or not ?
    Am I good person or not
    Am I see the positive or negative things
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2018, 11:16 AM
    My crystal ball is broken so come back later..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2018, 11:45 AM
    Not a question for us here unless you care to share more about yourself. Before you seek a psychic and hand over all your money, please see a doctor. Or get your own crystal ball.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2018, 07:37 AM
    If you have to ask, if you are a positive person, then you are not. A positive person, knows they are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Person Vs. Artificial Person - Suspended Drivers' License [ 11 Answers ]

I just learned this evening about Natural vs. Artificial persons. A few years back I started to accumulate traffic tickets which resulted in the suspension of my License. The fines left the courts and were bought by a Collections Agency, leaving me responsible to pay some $5,000 before a new...

We have a 4 person joint business account @ Wells. 1 person is expecting a judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Oregon Can a creditor levy a joint business account if only one person has a judgement against them? The person who will have the judgement against them is listed as '%25 owner' on bank acct. documents. Our lawyer said to find out how we are titled on the account so we can see if the account is...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Dreamt About A Person I didn't Know.1 year later,That person adds me on Facebook.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream two nights ago; But I had this same dream Last Year.. I was walking outside with my granparents and my best friend sam There was a group of spanish guys following us ; and sam said those were '' los cubanos '' (the cubans) it was a gang; And my grandparents , sam and I jumped...

View more questions Search