Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shru04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2018, 05:00 AM
    Design and development procedure of medical device plant?
    Hello everyone,
    I am a manufacturer and want to start a new medical device manufacturing plant, but having poor knowledge of this field. So that's why I am looking for some expertise who help me with this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2018, 09:03 AM
    Hire a professional.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2018, 09:47 AM
    Well, you will need FDA approval before you do anything, months or maybe years of in field study with people who might use this device, $$$$$ of Product Liability insurance etc. Are you sure the medical field is where you want to go-
    "having poor knowledge of this field".

Here is one case with a very experienced well known company-https://www.drugwatch.com/2014/05/06/medtronic-settles-infuse-bone-graft-lawsuits/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question About Web Design and Development.. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to create a web classified web portal, but I have no knowledge about how to design and development of web classified portal... Please help me about creating websites basic know how.. Please tell me step by step procedure in order to design and development of Web Classified Portals! ...

Web Design & Development.. [ 2 Answers ]

I want to create a web classified web portal, but I have no knowledge about how to design and development of websites.. Please help me about creating websites basic know how.. Please tell me step by step procedure in order to design and development of Web Classified Portals! Lot of Thanks...

Web Design/Development Articles [ 3 Answers ]

Morning all, Just wondering if anyone knew of any good sites for articles on web design/development? CSS tricks, articles on best practices, that kind of thing. I know there's a few out there but I'm too lazy to search on Google for them. Plus recommendations often produce better sites. ...

Procedure for starting Software Development business [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is thinking of starting a business of Software Development. It would be a sole-proprietorship in Illinois. Initially, we are not going to employ anyone. It would be OutSourcing to Indian Company. Please tell me the registration & licencing requirements. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search