Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarrynlozier12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2018, 03:02 PM
    New member question spot on mons pubis
    Have a raised slightly darker color oval shaped patchy spot right above my clitoris. It doesn't hurt or itch. Have had it for a few months at least since no symptoms. When I push down on it, it seems like there's white spots under the deep purple top layer. I had a full STD test that came back negative for everything. Help me with this I'm at my wit's end
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 27, 2018, 03:55 AM
    It seems as though you have inspected this thoroughly. I would suggest you see your doctor so a professional can actually give you a diagnosis if you are that worried. It does sound unusual but no one here can help you. We have no medical knowledge related to you, nor can we access this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2018, 04:34 AM
    Glad it's not an STD, but you should be examined ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sores on mons area? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and my cousin sexually assaulted me (no penetration, oral, just touching) for about 10 years, I have two sores on my mons area, just sores. No itching, or anything else. My vagina has no fishy or bad smell to it. I use regular body wash and I shower daily but I have had a history...

Lump on mons pubis [ 6 Answers ]

Hard lump about about the size of a nickel by bikini line on vulva. It is sore to touch and is kind of peeling I went to dr he said it was probably a sebaceous cyst and would go away it did and came back not even 2 weeks later this time its bigger and it was peeling or crusted? The first time I...

Itchy mons pubis [ 8 Answers ]

My mons pubis is severely itchy, on and off for about 6 months. I've been to my doctor who ran all the test and thought it could be dermatitis, and gave me some cream. That helped for a while, but not for long, I am worried about going to my ob/gyn again only to tell me the same thing. This is the...

View more questions Search