Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxxcot23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2018, 06:36 AM
    Historical romance with characters gwen, rafe and lance
    I am trying to locate a historical romance novel that takes place in Louisiana. There is a tournament involving the plantation neighbors and the winner(Rafe) is denied his prize, so he steals the queen of the Tourney(Gwen). Takes her to the bayou where he's trying to raise younger siblings.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical Romance, look for this book. [ 0 Answers ]

The book is about a girl, I think she is a twin from England she falls in love with a titled englishman. For some reason she end up leaving England to America and she has a son from this titled englishman and returns to England. I only read the summary not the book but the titled englishman is hurt...

Historical romance title? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a book set in the old west. The hero is on a stage headed back to his ranch from the east coast when it is held up by Danny (danielle and her cohort). Because the hero is dressed like an easterner and offends danny with something he says, she takes his boots and makes...

Historical romance title? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a book set in the old west. The hero is on a stage headed back to his ranch from the east coast when it is held up by Danny (danielle and her cohort). Because the hero is dressed like an easterner and offends danny with something he says, she takes his boots and makes...

Name of a historical romance novel [ 2 Answers ]

I need the name of a historical romance novel possibly from 80s or 90s. It is about a young russian girl whose marriage is arranged to a man that she thinks she is in love with. But, he actually is just a stand-in for his brother. He brings her by ship to his brother. When they arrive and he...

Historical romance [ 3 Answers ]

This book is about a very beautiful woman who was been pressurized by her father to get married, she arranged to marry a man who was in prison and was on death row or something and arranged for him to marry her so that she could show her father the marriage certificate and give him reasons like he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.