Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2018, 12:34 AM
    Name of a computer program
    A very long time ago, back when computers were still rather new in the 90s, my parents bought me this computer program. It was a program that told scary stories, and some of them were kind of intense for children. I believe that the title was called scary stories for naughty children. I don't remember much about it but one of the stories was about a ghost creature that looked like a ghostly wolfs head. In this story it is mentioned that the creature ate the priest. Does this sound familiar to anybody.
    Olivia Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2019, 04:57 AM
    Linux/Unix is the computer programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will my computer get virurs if I use a program with virus with my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Will my computer get virurs if I use a program with virus with my computer

Computer program [ 2 Answers ]

What would be your recommendations for a computer program to keep your books, that can do quarterly reports and down load to computer programs to do estimated taxes.

Computer program conflicts? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have been having lots of problems with msn. It is constantly closing, have to continually sign in and then it would sign out and it is never ending battle. Could there be other programs interfering with messenger. I have windows xp. I was also wondering that if I save all my...

Computer Program for New School [ 6 Answers ]

I help run a new private school for dental assistants, and we are having to keep all of our information manually. How do I write a program to keep up with student information, grades, transcripts, payments etc. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search