Sep 24, 2018, 03:34 PM
    Can you help me hook up a proscan PDVD1053D to VIZIO E470i-AO
    Can you help me hook up a proscan PDVD1053D to VIZIO E470i-AO

I don.t have enough to plug in cables
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2018, 03:50 PM
    https://www.wikihow.com/Hook-Up-a-DVD-Player

The place you bought the DVD from should have the right cables you need if they didn't come with it. Usually they do. What came with yours?
    dawnwalker54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2018, 05:09 PM
    Yes it came with cables the yellow white and red, however my TV doesn't have where I can plug in white yellow and red it has HDMI and I don't know what kind of converter for the cables to make it work.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2018, 06:58 PM
    Lots of connectors on Amazon and eBay. Here is one. I bet Best Buy and Walmart have them
    https://pulsar.ebay.com/plsr/clk/0/S...HZ9hE%3D%22%7D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up my dvd player to my vizio TV [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please help me hook up my dvd player to my vizio TV? Some pertinent information. My new sony dvd player came with yellow, white and red cables. The back of the DVD player has yellow = video, orange = coaxial, white = L audio, red = R audio. My vizio TV however, has green = y/v,...

Hook up Vizio flatscreen, vcr, dvd, & converter box? [ 1 Answers ]

I have newer vizio hdtv flatscreen I'd like to be able to use with my older dvd player and record on my vcr, but vcr won't tune in channels without digital converter box & antenna. How do I get these all connected so I don't have to disconnect and reconnect every time I use a different player?

How do I hook up my dvd to my vizio flat screen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 47inch vizio flatscreen. I am trying to hook up a dvd vcr combo. I have 5 wires yellow red and blue and 2 white. How do I do this. I am not to sharp at this

How to you hook up and record from a proscan tv/dvd combo to a vcr? [ 1 Answers ]

When the input is set on dvd player I can't get the vcr to record what's on the TV.

Vizio hook up without cable [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I canceled my cable, now I have a TV with no cable box. Do I have to get a converter to watch TV. I didn't think so, since it's a digital TV? Please help.

View more questions Search