Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doraybay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2018, 10:08 AM
    I am in need of a new crank for mjy Butterfly Freedom, help
    I am in need of a new Hand Crank for at Butterfly Freedom Offset Umbrella. Please help me... thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2018, 07:25 AM
    I don't know what myj is, but the first place you check is the place of purchase for information on the manufacturer including contact information. I found a few places that replace the crank HANDLE, but not the whole crank assembly.

https://www.rstbrands.com/Portofino-...All%20Products

A make and model number would help as there seems to be several types of offset umbrellas.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
    This issue has been a continuing problem for the owners of this umbrella. Ownership has changed again, parts are made in China, obsoleted parts etc. If you do find the part, please return and post a good site or contact. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella [ 12 Answers ]

Looking for umbrella parts for the "Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella

Replacement crank for my Butterfly Freedom Umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

I need a replacement crank for my Butterfly Freedom Umbrella. Where can I order this part?

Butterfly freedom umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find a replacement part for the butterfly freedom umbrella. The website is Www.perfectpatio.com on the base. The part I need is one of the umbrella support rods. We had bad winds yesterday and it snapped where the support bar meets it. HELP - where can I purchase replacement parts?...

Southern butterfly freedom umbrella? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a GOOD link to purchase parts for my Southern Butterfly FREEDOM umbrella? Everyone already listed does not work, or does not have stuff for this umbrella. Thanks! Debbi

Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

Who makes the Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella? We need a replacement part

View more questions Search