Ask
    vol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2018, 07:19 AM
    Where can you buy the replacement inserts for gator bites
    Where can you buy the replacement inserts for gator bites
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 24, 2018, 12:12 PM
    Inserts should be available at Lowe's. If not, read on...

TECTITE

I believe Gator bite fittings are the same as Tec Tite fittings... both made by the above company. Tec tite fittings and inserts are only available through a local plumbing supplier so call a local plumbing supply wholesaler and see if they have the tec tite inserts... should be a clean swap over for the gator bite fittings.

With that being said, I would like you to contact elkhartproduts at the above website to confirm this information.

If you have a minute would love an update once you know more.

Thanks...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do Gator Bites work without twisting [ 1 Answers ]

Do gator bites work on existing plumbing? I have a T connection in a real tight location that is leaking, it would be a great solution, but the directions say to twist in place. That would be impossible. Do they need to be twisted to make the seal?

Allergic to flea bites, bites cause moles on my skin to irritate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm highly allergic to flea bites (and mosquito bites too!) and when I get bit it causes some of the moles on my skin to become very irritated and itchy. They turn red and some of them even scab over. Not sure what I can do or what this means. Please help! Thanks!

Gator bites [ 5 Answers ]

On our boiler we are trying to change the copper pipes. Can we use gator bites elbow connectors where we connect the copper together? With the boiler heater water getting really hot, Will the gator bites work? Or can we use something else to connect these pipes without soldering? Please help. ...

Removal of Gator Bites [ 1 Answers ]

How do those horseshoe shaped removal tools work?

Gator bites on iron pipes [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used a gator bites fitting on iron pipes?

View more questions Search