Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SureshV15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2018, 01:41 PM
    Old life in abroad or new life in india
    We are newly married ( 4 months) but my wife had to travel to india because of some emergency. Now she want to apply for judicial exam and if she passes she will be staying in india and me in abroad. Its been 10 yrs I'm staying abroad. Won't be easy for me to settle back in india. Don't know weather to tell her to grab the opportunity o ask her to come back and start studying abroad.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2018, 03:52 PM
    Put your heads together and decide what you want to do. Am I wrong to think she doesn't want to study abroad? Is the emergency over or ongoing? Please explain the reason for this judicial review, and also clarify if this was an arranged marriage or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for life corporation of india(lic) policy no from name [ 3 Answers ]

I want to search my LIC policy no.by name because I have forgot my policy no.

Search for life corporation of india(lic) policy no from name [ 11 Answers ]

How to find life corporation of india(lic) policy no from name

Tax payable in usa against life insurance policy matured in india and pf amount rece [ 3 Answers ]

I am filing my tax retruns as us resident waiting for my green card, my lic life insurance policies matured in india recently and i also received pf amount from my previuos company . They are not taxable in india. Do i pay tax in usa on this .the policies matured after 20 years out of which 18...

Nervous about an ex from abroad visiting my home life [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, Recently I went abroad to Europe to study for a short period. Within my few months of studying, I met this guy who literally, at the time, took my breath away. We had then dated for just over a month, got close and now I realise how emotionally attached we had got. The time had come...

View more questions Search