Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raven allen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2018, 08:39 AM
    I want to be in my right grade!
    I'm in villiage fair at the moment but I'm suppose to be in the 9th grade right now. When I was in the 7th grade I didn't go to school the whole second semester and when I went back at the begging of 8th grade year they put me back in the 7h grade. So I'm trying to see if there's some way I can get in the 9th grade by second semester?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2018, 08:50 AM
    That would be something you and your parents have to bring to your school administrators. Typically you may be asked to take several placement tests to see if you can even qualify to be able to do the course work for that level, and keep up with the rest of the class. Have you been going over the things you missed when you were out of school?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2018, 10:46 AM
    Your age has nothing to do with what "grade" you are suppose to be in.
    You did not finish or complete the 7th grade. You have to finish the 7th grade and learn all of that material.

By staying out for one entire semester (did not say why?) you have to go back and finish 7th grade.
    So the 7th grade is now your correct grade.

Why do you think you can go into 8th grade if you did not do all of the 7th grade work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lens for grade 3 and grade 4 in diabetic person wch lens best [ 2 Answers ]

I hv diabeticssince 2 yrs I hv grade 3 cataract in left eye and grade 4 in right eye I want to which type of lens are best for me wch company and were I cn get it done near andgeri I'm 58 yrs of age

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

View more questions Search