Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samebs18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2018, 07:38 AM
    Sale of existing campers from pa upset sale
    I bought parcel of property at Pennsylvania private upset tax sale that has 3 rundown campers on it. The campers are taxed. Can I legally sell the campers and have them moved from property?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2018, 10:49 AM
    Camping trailers are personal property, not real estate.

They will have title's and taxes on them, (like cars)
    The owners of them will be listed where the tags and titles are done.

You will have to notify the owners of them, and allow them a chance to claim them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pennsylvania Upset Tax Sale Question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking to purchase an unoccupied mobile home at a Pennsylvania Upset Tax sale next month. The property has a pop-up camper parked in the yard and furnishings inside the house. What is my legal responsibility with these personal items? Do I own them if I win the property at auction? Am I...

What is the amount of sale if 40% of cost of sale [ 1 Answers ]

What is the amount of sale if 40% of cost of sale and 20% of sale are other expenses and 5% of sale is interest expense and the income after tax of 30% is 350,000

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

Foreclosure for sale with existing lien. Any way around it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I am a first time home buyer (deep breath), and have been looking around with a friend who's a real estate agent. During my searches I found a house that seemed too good to be true. It's in a great neighborhood, has a lot of land, and was dirt cheap. After doing some digging I found...

View more questions Search