Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee1nextstore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Sitting with seniors
    I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Not sure where you are at, at least here in my city and county, if you have a 8th grade education, and willing to work for low pay you can always get a job sitting and caring for the elderly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should Poor Seniors File Bankruptcy? [ 6 Answers ]

Help! My parents have $45,000. In credit card bills. They are living on social security benefits plus they have $35,000. In a savings account and they rent their home. If they continue to make their $1000. A month minimum payments they will run out of savings within two years. I have advised them...

Can you get an STD by sitting on a toilet? [ 4 Answers ]

I think I have an STD( Gonorrhea or Chlamydia). So every time I go to pee, I pee like a girl cause I don't want to take a chance and infect the toilet seat, after I am done I clean the whole toilet with soap and stuff, so can you get an STD by touching the urine on the toilet or by sitting on the...

Seeking Remote Control for Seniors [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody out there know if what's described below exists? I would like to see a cheap programmable universal remote designed for use by 'cognitively impaired' seniors. It would be programmed and then locked by a caregiver with normal abilities. It would control multiple devices without...

Pet Sitting Business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are opening a pet sitting, pet walking, doggie day care business. Can anyone suggest a great name for our business. Thank you.

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

View more questions Search