Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richi123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2018, 06:03 AM
    My mother in law moved in my home with me and my wife 4 months ago. I want her out
    I am currently getting a divorce from my wife. Before my wife and I decided to file for a divorce this her mother in law moved in 4 months go after my wife and I had a baby. Now I want her mother in law to move out but she refuses. How do I get her out my house.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2018, 07:01 AM
    Is this your mother? Her mother in law would be your mother. Or do you mean her mother moved in?

With that said, you serve her with a formal eviction notice according to your local eviction laws.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2018, 07:30 AM
    "her mother in law". As J-9 noted, this would be your mother. MY mother in law?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2018, 07:33 AM
    Whose house is it? Isn't your wife on the deed? Please clarify whose mother this is. Are you and your wife still living in this house together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My adult son w/wife and child moved back home [ 7 Answers ]

When my oldest son moved back home with his new wife and daughter; their plan was to live with us and save money to make a downpayment on a home in the near future. His mother and I want to help them but it has been very stressful. I live and work overseas so my wife is busting her chops not only...

My son, his wife and a baby (2 yrs old) moved into my home and TOOK OVER... ho [ 12 Answers ]

My son yells and screams that I am a dope addict and should get up and do on my own.. took a book they gave me back before 5 minutes were up, then removed a TV they bought for me when mine quite. He sprayed air freshener in my daughters face when she was doing her taxes on my computer... they...

My Wife moved out of the home [ 1 Answers ]

Help!! My wife moved out of the home with our 5 and 3 year old children 5 months ago. She moved to her fathers house 2 hours away and in another state - from New York to New Jersey. The children are not in any danger. The reason for the move is my wife did not like the neighborhood or...

View more questions Search