Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tally1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 08:15 PM
    Bryant model# 582anw030060aaad
    What is the black plastic part called that the wire coming from the disconnect hooks to (the initial power source feeding the unit)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2018, 11:30 AM
    Contactor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant model 394 gas forced air [ 1 Answers ]

Blower motor runs spark ignitor not sparking

Bryant model 394 dac [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no clue what I am doing and if I could I would call a professional, but as a single mom with 5 children right before christmas it is unfortunately not an option so every piece of advice would be appreciated. I have an older bryant furnace without diagnostic lights. I am not sure...

Bryant model 2s to hunter model 44860 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a bryant tstat with a hunter programmable tstat. The bryant is a single-speed heat pump with FK4 fan coil and special 3-stage electric heat (model 2s tstat) the hunter model is 44860 Assuming that it is a compatible tstat, is it easy to install? Thanks, ed

Bryant furnace model 310 AAV/JAV [ 3 Answers ]

Thought the thermostat was bad so replaced the thermostat, sounds like it clicks on but not blowing of the air, and the red light still blinks 2 shorts 4 longs, pilot light also won't come on now. Have done the swith where you turn it off for 5 minutes, still trying to troubleshoot, could use...

Blower Bryant model [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace/air conditioning unit. The blower does not work. When the blower in turned on manual, the blower motor makes a humming noise but, the blower does not rotate. Can you assist in resolving the problem? Thanks

View more questions Search