Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosemrael Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 03:07 PM
    Help with lottery theft
    I had my money, from a lottery win, taken by the state. They say I had an overpayment. Overpayment of what? What state agency do I contact? Attorney General won't help due to lottery being part of their office.
    rosemrael Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 03:12 PM
    The state illegally stole money I won, Who do I contact?
    I contacted Att. General. They refuse to help. Do I contact Govenor, mayor, Senator or who?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2018, 07:32 AM
    Contact the Lottery Commission. "Illegally stole?" Did you owe back taxes or child support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lottery [ 33 Answers ]

Alty the Great... What are the lottery numbers for Saturday? PowerBall? Will I ever get to go Paris with my husband?

16 year old charged with 3rd degree theft, theft by deception, and forgery what will [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with 3rd degree theft, theft by deception, and forgery for finding a debit card and buying 3 items in Bridgewater Commons Mall New Jersey that I believe came up to $300 I used credit and had to sigh the receipt I didn't use my name but the name on the card. I was brought to the police...

Who do I report a fraud related to identity Theft and visa lottery [ 4 Answers ]

I receivd an email from people who pretend to be the Immigration and Naturalization Department and stated I won the green card and need to send them x amount of money.. +request my info. It may be identity theft in addition to simple theft. Please let me know who to report this to. Thans

If you won the lottery what would you do? [ 178 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm just curious, if you won, let's say, 2 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? I would buy 40 acres of land, build a house and start a No Kill animal shelter. This is my dream and I'm working on doing this even if I don't win the lottery, although...

View more questions Search