Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glwhitmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 06:49 AM
    Moen bathroom faucet handle fell off.
    I have a bronze moen bathroom dbl handle faucet. The handle has come out of base. When I look into the handle and the base it appears that it works on a type of gear system. What do I put in there or on the handle to make it stick?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2018, 11:15 AM
    Look to see if there is a small plug over the " gear" hole. Should be a screw inside that screws into the faucet stem.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2018, 10:39 PM
    Suggest to take a picture call moen at 800-289-6636 ask for tech support send the photo to them the will help and send you any part needed with no charge to you, good luck

John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 3, 2018, 06:08 PM
    Looks like the screw that holds the handle in got loose, and as a result, handle fell off. Do as ma0641 suggests: remove small plug in the middle of the handle, careful not to loose the screw inside, set handle back on the stem, reinsert the screw through the hole in the middle - and tighten it up. That should do

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single handle moen tub faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a single handle moen tub faucet that started leaking when another faucet was being used, so I replaced the cartridge, about 1month later it started leaking again, now 3 weeks later it is doing again. Any ideas what going on?

How to remove handle on single handle moen shower faucet [ 5 Answers ]

I have a single handle shower faucet. Took out the end screw and the small screw under the handle that tightens it to the unit. The handle will not slide off. Is there a step I am missing? How do I get the handle off??

Moen shower faucet handle [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, In my upstairs bath I have a Mooen shower/bath faucet assembly. I have no idea whjat model it is as it was there when I bought the house. The problem is that presently the handle/knob is those horrible clear plastic ones. I would like to change the handle/knob over to a chrome...

Removing moen faucet handle [ 2 Answers ]

Hoe do I remove the plastic cover from a Moen Shower Faucet?

Moen two handle faucet - no cold water [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a whirlpool tub with a 2 handle Moen faucet that apparently worked fine earlier this week (thinking about it, I have never used this tub since moving in close to 2 years ago!). The problem is the cold water handle only delivers a trickle of water. I have found the water...

View more questions Search