Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loobyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 03:25 AM
    Issuing Self Bills to a supplier, UK
    A client creates self bills, we do not raise the Invoice, but they do not send us the self bill, after numerous requests, they have now stated that it's an internal document, and in accordance with HMRC regulations. I've looked and the only reason for not sending a self bill is relating to VAT which in this instance is not applicable. Are they right? Or should we be able to get copies of the self bills?

Many thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 1928 $2 bills and silver certificate $1 bills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 red certificate1928 $2 bills. One is 1928 G series #E11761169A in very fine condition and one is 1928 E series #D35135932A in good condition. I also have 3 total $1 silver certificate bills. All three are in good condition. One is 1957 A #N79475309A. Two are 1935. They are 1935E...

Issuing a 3-Day Quit Notice after Issuing a 60-Day Notice [ 2 Answers ]

We issued our California tenants a 60-Day Notice. If, in that 60 day period they fail to pay their rent per their rental agreement, or create a substantial nuisance, can we issue a 3-Day Notice to Quit? Or would it have to be a 3-Day Notice to PAY or Quit? Basically, we want these tenants to...

HUGE heating bills, VERY LOW cooling bills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, first timer here. I bought this 43-year-old house last October, app 2000 sq ft, trilevel (main living level, 2 BR/bath up 7 stairs, 2 more BR/bath up 7 more stairs on top level). My heating bills last winter (2 year old Lennox AA600 80% efficiency furnace) were really high, around $300 per...

Issuing last name and not being married [ 17 Answers ]

If you are not married and do not give your child the father's last name, can he fight it at court to try to put his last name on the child?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.