Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddolimpio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2018, 04:23 PM
    How to open attachments
    Until 3 days ago, I was able to open all attachments to email. Now it won't open a jpg or any other attachments.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Sep 24, 2018, 05:46 AM
    Hello

As this is a general question meaning it can relate to many programs which open JPG files, which program are you trying to open the JPG's with.

Furthermore, have you run a Malware and Anti Virus program just to make sure you haven't been infected with Malware and other malicious software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open .pps attachments [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a new HP desktop that has Vista for the OS. I like it very much, but I can't open any email attachments that are .pps. When I try to open them, I get a message basically saying I don't have a program association with it for performing this action & to set an association in...

Unable to open attachments [ 3 Answers ]

What do I need to do to be able to open attachments or files in my computer when I receive the following message: Adobe Reader could not open "..." because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged... I was told by AOL help that Adobe didn't open zip files, but...

Outlook 2003 can't open attachments [ 2 Answers ]

After having downloaded a Google Taskbar attachment (which came with more than I was aware of) my Outlook will not open the attachments with the folder. Other attachments, Word etc. it will open fine. I have tried everything that I & my colleagues can think of. HELP PLEASE!!

View more questions Search