Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juzyu22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2018, 02:44 PM
    Music video finder by description
    Fairly new rap video w/ a female vocalalist , the video is dark there are lights flashing, she's wearing a furr coat?

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video Finder By Description [ 0 Answers ]

Its an alternative song. Video starts of with a middle aged man about to kill himself in his car, then his ex runs away from her wedding to find him. They live life together happy for a bit and then someone shoots them.

Music video finder by description [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know the name of the song nor who sings it but I do remember elements from the video: -Couple in car getting ready to rob a house -Put masks on -Starts robbing house -Owner of house hears couple in house, grabs a gun and searches for them -Owner runs into boyfriend and shoots him...

This is a kpop music video. Two guys in suits are fighting in slow motion over a girl, there is a scene with one of the guys and a girl and he's fixing a motorcycle, then there are more fight scenes and then the two guys see the girl in a car with another guy and they both sit down on the street.

Music video finder by description [ 8 Answers ]

I've been looking for this song for years, I quite remember some features in the video where the band shaved their heads, put their instruments in a grinder & destroyed them all... the song was about rock music & how it was prohibited.

I used to watch this music video on mtv, I cannot remember the song/band only describe the video. It's a 2000-2008 rock song Here it goes: It's a band the are singing in the desert they are wearing scarfs. It shows a guy driving to this old house in a muscle car inside he meets up with a hot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.