Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pfonfrias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2018, 01:04 PM
    Country music videos
    Country music white male - Dad pulls up to his son house -
    Mom and Dad fight on the front the lawn he leave without see his son. Son sees him drive off.
    Father dies and son attend his funeral - early 2000s

Check out some similar questions!

Music videos [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a music video from maybe 2009ish. It was aired on Much Music, not as part of the countdown but during one of their hour or two long random video shows (not megahits, new videos or any of the speciific genre shows like rap city, R&B, country or anything like that). All male...

Sad music videos [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for some really sad music videos. Does anybody have any suggestions?

How do I put music/music videos etc. On my iPod? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod? I just can't figure out how to do it..

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

How do I put music/videos on my mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mp4 player and I was told to go to windows media player, go to sync, and click drop and drag the music from there but its not working.. anyone know step by step instructions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.