Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collaborator Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2018, 11:13 PM
    Artist's Signature Quandary
    Lovelyoil on canvas painting hanging in master bedroom. Could use some help to decipher artist. Late 19th, earlier 20thcentury I would guess. HELPPP!! Name:  J. B..jpg
Views: 493
Size:  1.42 MBName:  J. B. Signature.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  1.39 MB

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist signature and the artist on a painting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I was given a painting for completing a job, I liked the painting so I accepted it. I can't make out the signature on painting to find any information on the artist or painting. It is 20"x16" and it is painted on canvas any information would be appreciated . Thank you

Artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited a painting from my in-laws a while back. I have always been curious about this painting and but am unable to read the signature of the artist. Any help would be appreciated.

Artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

Need help in identifying a signature from this African or maybe Indian painting.4607546076

I can't read the artist signature, any idea who this artist is? [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure who the artist is on the painting. I can easily see the signature but can't read the signature. How do I go about getting the name of the artists and the value of the painting? Thank you!

Artist signature with a c? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a piece of art that has the artist signature and then a circled c is also there. What does that mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search