Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wispa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2018, 01:47 AM
    Cardiac ablation, arm so sore after 6 weeks
    Hello, I'm asking for a friend. He had a cardiac ablation 6 weeks ago. They went in through the arm and he ewnt through a lot of pain as they tried to find their way through. The arm was SO bruised which has faded but the pain has not left. He thinks they damaged an artery, and has gone to the doctor who had no advice. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2018, 05:25 AM
    Try suing that will get their attention

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breasts sore for 3 weeks [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months noow.. so Ive been timing my ovulation days... but this month we had done it not during the ovulation days... more like 7 days after the first day of my period. Ive started taking prenatals for about a month... now my breast are sooo sore and...

Sore throat for 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat for 2 weeks now I need some stronger meds to stop the soreness and difficult to swallow too. I tried throat spray and had some relief but not good enough. I went to the doctor 2 times and he gave me some numbness oral gel, some relief but not killing the bacteria in my throat....

Sore nipples for 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I switched my birth control pill about 6 months ago and the month after I missed my period; which I hear is normal. Then the 2nd month I got my period, 3rd month I got my period but it was extremely light. 4th,5th,and 6th month I didn't get my period. So I stopped taking my pill thinking I would...

Sore nipples for the last 2 weeks! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey there, I've been having very sore nipples for the last 2 weeks and my last period lasted only 3 days. Normally my period lasts at least 5 to 6 days. My next period is in about 3 to 4 days from now. Why the sore nipples? May I be pregnant? If I'm not pregnant what's wrong with me?

Sore throat for 5 weeks [ 4 Answers ]

I was on 3 series of antibiotics for ringing in my ear over a period of 4 weeks and then finished them. A week later white spots appeared on my throat and tonsils but no pain for the first week. The first day I noticed the white spots I went into MedPoint and a doctor prescribed Augmentin (another...

View more questions Search