Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginnyV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2018, 09:36 AM
    Cancel light won't turn off on kenmore quiet gard 2 dishwasher
    The cancel light won't turn off and has a lock on our kenmore quiet guard 2 dishwasher.
    Model # 655-167-14000

1. we have already tried totally disconnecting, leave for a long while, then reconnecting.
    2. the trap is clean.
    3. we have tried many of the "push buttons" techniques on various threads.
    4. my husband has even disconnected and reconnected the board.
    5. nothing has done the trick.
    6. will kicking it help ?????
    7. we need the secret code !

Please help.
    Thanks,
    Ginny
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2018, 12:02 PM
    The fact that you never used a mutimeter, the correct tool for electronic troubleshooting means you may need a tech. Maybe this Sears website can guide you in the right direction. It has many links within the texts and a few videos to help the repair process, including those "secret" codes.

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/dis...m/DISH010.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore built in dishwasher the green clean light flashes and won't let me turn on [ 2 Answers ]

The green clean light keeps flashing not allowing me to do a load of dishes so won't turn on tried tripping the breaker nothing still just keeps flashing

For a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quiet Guard I can only get the cancel drain button to work. [ 0 Answers ]

I can not get any of the wash cycles to start. The clean button remains on and when I push start the light blinks. Only the cancel/drain cyclt starts for a few minutes and shuts off.

Kenmore ultra quiet dishwasher? [ 1 Answers ]

The air dry button is blinking? We can't get it to operate and won't stop blinking. Manual says that key is stuck, how do we unstick it?

Kenmore dishwasher 665.16019401 Normal Wash light blinking, will not turn on [ 5 Answers ]

Normal wash light blinking, machine will not tuyrn on.

Kenmore dishwasher light blinking but doesn't turn on 587.15182402 [ 0 Answers ]

I have seen similar answers where people were describing a series of buttons that can be pushed to reset the dishwasher. Is there something similar for model 587. 15182402 dishwashers?

View more questions Search