Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karalam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2018, 08:51 AM
    Help! Weird red spot rash thing on my face that won't go away!
    Hello! I have this red spot on my face and I have no idea what it is and how to treat it. I think it appeared one day after I accidentally got laundry detergent on my face I think. Its been on my face for 6 months and its also on my cheeks too. I would love to know what this is and the best way to treat it. Its sometimes dry, but mostly has the texture of poison ivy? Its not itchy like eczema is either. Thank you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2018, 03:24 PM
    When you went to the doctor 5 1/2 months ago, what did they say.
    How would someone, who has not seen it, not examimed it, perhaps taken a scraping for testing know?

You go to the doctor
    EJDaily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2018, 02:12 PM
    Hey there,
    What kind of laundry detergent did you accidentally get on your face? Some laundry detergents can cause rashes. And, you should see a doctor because the rash could spread even more if you wait too long.

Hope this helped, EJ (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face rash [ 0 Answers ]

I used strivectin vitamin c serum for two days and on the second night my face broke out with a tight, red bumpy rash. I took Benadryl and stopped using product but rash hasn't changed in three days. Help

Circular Spot/Rash thing on my leg [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have noticed a rash/spot thing on the lower part of my calf muscle. It's a bit red and slightly weird/numbish to touch. At first I thought it was just a reaction or something to a stinging nettle I got when I was up the park the other day. But it hasn't gone away and I don't know what it is. ...

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Rash on face [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has developed a rash on her face which is itchy, bumpy to the touch but colorless. She hasn't used any different make up or face products than normal but has started eating more fruit particularly strawberries due to dieting. Does anyone know if this could be a reaction to eating extra...

Rash on my face [ 1 Answers ]

This question might seem a bit silly, but yeah, my boyfriend has facial hair that, when he kisses me, it scrapes my skin and gives me a rash on my nose and chin the next morning. How do I stop this. Ps he does shave lol, but his hair grows pretty fast

View more questions Search