Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inglesi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2018, 07:38 AM
    If I have a cosigner on refinaince house if I dye can I make will they get house
    If I have a cosigner for refianace home can I will them the house if I dye
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2018, 08:50 AM
    Yes but they still have the responsibility to make good on the terms of the refi agreement they cosigned on. It would be so whether you willed the home to them or not. Consult an estate lawyer for specifics.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2018, 03:29 PM
    A co-signer is not on the deed and is just that a co-signer, They would have to make arrangements with the bank to take over the mortgage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents got the house loan, but I own the house and make the payments [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not an accountant, just a bookkeeper, and I'm having a problem trying to figure out how to enter these transactions. My husband and his former wife got a loan to purchase a house for their daughter. The daughter actually is the owner on paper, and she makes the loan payments. This is handled...

How to make my dad leave my house? [ 3 Answers ]

I am the only person on my land contract and I am wanting to know how to get my father to leave my house.he is doing everything he can to break up my fiancé and i.the police even have been called and took him away on a asult charge after hitting her.(but the charges have been dropped due to lack of...

Furanace seems to make house to dry [ 1 Answers ]

What should my Humidifier on my Furnace be set at for winter

Does a cosigner receive money at selling of house? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone cosigns on a home, then the house is later sold, does that cosigner have any legal rights to 1/2 of the sale? Specifically, someone I know cosigned for a refinance on a property. The original owners couldn't refinance on their own because of bad credit. The owners later sold the...

Make a sad house happy [ 1 Answers ]

What do I say in a letter to someone who owns an abandoned house. That I would like to buy. Any ideas. I need your help

View more questions Search