Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2018, 10:36 AM
    I am hearing this is "Trump's Katrina " before it even makes landfall.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
    How about Niger being his Benghazi? Crickets from the right on that one that did happen.

http://enewspaper.nydailynews.com/in...b-b81f58534588
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2018, 02:55 PM
    How about Niger being his Benghazi? Crickets from the right on that one that did happen.
    Trump is commenting on the hazards of being a terrorist. He did not laugh about the loss of American life, in fact he did not laugh at all, and certainly did not lie about the incident for months and months like Mr. Obama did. Trying to compare that event to Benghazi is stretching the rubber band to the breaking point. Makes you sound desperate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why have I been having so many deja vus? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having like 3 every month, and don't know if that's bad or not. Help!

What is déjà vu? Does it mean anything? [ 11 Answers ]

I often feel I have dreamt something or been somewhere I am before. I am so sure of it even though the memories are hazy. Can anyone explain? Is it just my brain processing things wrong, is it evidence of a past life or is it a premonition of some sort? Your thoughts?

Deja Vu/Precognition? [ 1 Answers ]

Deja Vu/Precognition? Well, I’ve always thought I was a little strange, sometimes my dreams would come true, or I’d have a feeling about something and it always turns out I’m right. By a feeling I mean that voice in your head type of thing. Anyway I just found this new indie band,(really really...

View more questions Search