Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Francis040394 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2018, 05:07 AM
    MSE does not launch on windows startup
    My Microsoft Security Essentials does not launch on windows startup anymore?
    I need to manualy launch it every time.
    I have cleaned up some disk space since I have a massive steam folder for my games and then updated MSE and did a full scan and now this morning MSE does not launch on startup , it is activated in the msconfig/startup programs , I do not know what to do , Google searches did not fix it.

I have also uninstalled MSE to try and fix it , after uninstallation I have restarted the PC and then reinstalled it , it did not fix it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2018, 05:08 AM
    Get yourself some decent security software, there's lots available for free.
    Francis040394 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2018, 05:11 AM
    Lol you know what that's a good idea. What about AVG ? If anybody has any idea about my original question though , please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows xp booting startup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am Suresh! I have been using a Microsoft windows xp-2 in my system. Recently my when I start up system it boots tiil the "Microsoft Windows xp" screen boot screen and it restarts again from the beginning till the "Microsoft windows xp" boot up screen! Its keep on restarting with the same way!...

On startup windows ! [ 3 Answers ]

An exception occurred while trying to run "c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup Please quick Help' thanks

2 different versions of windows at startup [ 5 Answers ]

I am redoing a compact computer and it had windows home on it I reformatted and put windows XP pro on it now when I turn the computer on at start up it ask me which version of windows I want to use how do I get rid of the home version ? I already reformatted the drive but I can't get rid of the...

Unable to launch windows media player 11 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cannot start my windows media player 11. There is no error of any sort. It just would'nt launch. Could any advice on any possible solutions suggestions to find out the problem? I have tried uninstall and install. Also cannot work

View more questions Search