Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elainep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Access Database
    I keep getting this error message, what should I do? I tried to delete the record where the error appears but the system won't allow me to.

(The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.)
    Hair Bug Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by elainep
    I keep getting this error message, what should I do? I tried to delete the record where the error appears but the system wont allow me to.

(The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.)
    Sounds like Database corruption, Access/VBA Tutorials - Access Database Corruption Repair Guide.
    peternichols Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 05:15 PM
    You have not to delete records. Try to recover them through fix access 97
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Aug 6, 2013, 11:09 AM
    Have you tried resetting profile/preferences? If no one else is actually using your printer, then your printer is confused.
    Stephenjack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 04:50 AM
    Go to Repair Access / Repair And Fix Corrupt Access MDB Database File and resolve your all issues from MS Access Database within a few seconds.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Aug 9, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Is the DB shared across a network? From the error message it sounds like there is another user that is trying to do the same process and they are conflicting with each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Undating an Access Database to SQLServer2000 [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I get info on updating an Access2000 database to SQLServer2000 Thanks in anticipation

Using access create database [ 3 Answers ]

To all. I'm need you all help, how to using Microsoft access create a database. Sample like I want record all the stock in my database and how to using Html interface link to the database. :(

(vb + access)error  the Microsoft jet database eng [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I hope you can help me please I wrote a clocking program that people use to clock in,in the morning The program is written in visual basic 6 with an ado control that is connecting to an access 2000 database and using a Microsoft jet 4.0 ole db provider. My ado control settings are as...

View more questions Search