Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2018, 04:36 PM
    Impact windows
    Has anyone had any experience with Impact Hurricane Windows. I am about to get some estimates. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2018, 05:51 PM
    I would suggest you Google, but understand your question if you are in a hurricane zone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impact fee [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a property at a tax sale mobile home that was on property was in bad shape so I tore it down so impact fee was already paid for just was wondering how long I had to put another mobile home back before had toanother pay impact fee in the state of Florida in polk county sorry didn't explain...

Impact of B1 on H1 [ 1 Answers ]

A person is currently on B1 in USA and has spent over 4 months. His port of entry is 6 months(late Feb). His company in India wants him to come back and apply for H1 in feb. 2 concerns 1) How advisable is it to spend around 5+ months on B1 visa 2) Is there any impact on H1 application,...

I have windows Vista, and I can't open files designated to Windows Media Center? [ 9 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista, which came with this computer, And occasionally get files from my daughter's school designated to Windows Media Center, which I can't open in anything. There seems to be nowhere to open it in Media Center, but when I click it... that's where it takes me. Very frustrating.

How to insert Windows 98 in domain under windows 2000 server [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would need information how can I insert a PC running on it Windows 98 in a domain? On my server is running windows 2000. Thank You in advance.

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

View more questions Search