Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zondzi2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2018, 06:25 PM
    Bids
    How do I apply or find job bids for stripping and waxing just starting up a company in pittsburgh.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2018, 01:07 PM
    What kind of market research did you do? That should be the main priority before starting any business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2018, 06:21 PM
    By having people, go from location to locatoin taking to the staff and/or owners, finding out when bids are, or who is in charge and talking to them.

Sales, marketing and lots of leg work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bids for new construction [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know what the going rate per square foot in the dallas area. How can I find out. It is commercial property.

Bids [ 1 Answers ]

HI UM TODAY I'M DOING A RESEARCH on Iphone4's they are just upgraded Iphones and a lot of heavier and so what's the point and the person who out bids money on this iPhone the first one and it works so the bid is outdone on August 1st 2011 and so also when you enter the amount of money give...

Janitorial bids [ 1 Answers ]

How much to bid on a doc office w/three restrooms w/tile floor,lunchroom w/carpet, lobby with tile floor, front office with carpet, five examing rooms w/carpet,managers office with two desk w/carpet,doctors office with wet bar, throw rug, wall to wall carpet desk, confrence table.

Cleaning bids [ 4 Answers ]

I've had a cleaning business for going on 9 years and have had my ups and downs, I mostly cleaned vacant apt. and new construction. My husband and I were move out of state so I let most of my business contracts go but not all of our plans went well so we had to move back and now I have to start all...

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

View more questions Search