Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Am1432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2018, 09:11 PM
    I'm 16, planning a trip to Hawaii to see my grandparents.
    Other than the cost of the actual plane ticket, what other fees apply? Would I have to pay a fee since I'm a minor, and how much would that be? On average, how much would I have to pay to check baggage? What are the fees that aren't included in the ticket cost? And how much money should I have with me to ensure I can get on & off the plane both on the departure flight, and the returning flight?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2018, 08:50 AM
    What is your starting point (city, country)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2018, 12:51 PM
    The price will include taxes, and other airport fees. Those are often listed on the price but not always, esp if they are advertising super cheap flights.

Also be aware at 16 you can not get a hotel room. Sine the min age is 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can grandparents get a DNA test to prove if they are biological grandparents? [ 4 Answers ]

Can grandparents get a DNA test to prove if they are the biological grandparents of their grandchild?

What is the average speed for the trip to Detroit, the trip from Detroit, and the rou [ 2 Answers ]

I don't get my homework. "Driving from Chicago to Detroit one day, Ricardo covered the 250 miles in five hours. Because of heavy traffic, the 250 mile return took six hours and fifteen minutes. Calculate average speed for the trip to Detroit,the trip from Detroit, and the round trip." It says that...

Frustrated in Hawaii [ 2 Answers ]

My tro was dismissed because of insufficient evidence. But I was never given a chance to present any.What cvanm I do?

Gift from Hawaii [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is in Hawaii and she wants to know what to bring back for me, the boyfriend, and the kid. She wants to know what we want her to bring back for gifts? What are cool keepsakes to have from Hawaii? OTHER THAN a lay?

View more questions Search