Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatma medhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2018, 04:25 PM
    How to start with a HC-05 bluetooth module
    How to configure my hc-05 bluetooth modue ? And why do I need AT commands?

Check out some similar questions!

Bluetooth to bluetooth realtime variable sigal [ 0 Answers ]

I am try to convert my cat5 connected, variable signal (for amperage), welder foot pedal to bluetooth wireless. I am a novice but I think this is a realistic goal. Not sure, though. Hence I here asking away.

I changed the pickup module, dist. Cap and the rotor now my car won't start? [ 1 Answers ]

I have spark from the coil wire to the distributer but no spark from the distributer to the spark plug wires. Why?

Why won't my 2001 Honda Civic LX start. Is there a faulty switch or module somewhere? [ 1 Answers ]

Car ran fine until turning a corner and it died. Engine turns over, seems to start for about 1 second, but dies consistently. Added extra fuel and additive, no effect. Disconnected metal fuel line from rubber fuel line near top of engine before injectors, turned key, and fuel sprayed out... (...

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1 My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows AX1 AY1 I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form). My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.