Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    figgie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2018, 06:13 AM
    Crooked cops
    If a cop is suspended an then put under investigation for bad ethics. Is it possible for his cases to be turned over.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2018, 10:24 AM
    I would think so. You could certainly ask for YOUR case to be reviewed if you have one. I would not expect that it would be an automatic thing though.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2018, 05:20 PM
    Bad ethics? Strange term, who determined that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2018, 12:54 PM
    They would not be for "bad ethics" but for specific items. Bribes, drinking, and gambling and so on. That is what would be investigated.

Internal affairs within the force investigates.

While some are found guilty, most are not, or it is settled with punishment inhouse but the officer would keep their job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crooked landlord 556 [ 6 Answers ]

My landlord told me him and his aunt own the house. Come to find out he was not an owner/on the title. I moved in sept. I pay my rent on time. I found out from a family member of his that the house has a title sell set to happen in 90 days and he's behind 18000+.they also said he hasn't paid since...

Crooked people. [ 1 Answers ]

Someone filed my youngest daughter on their taxes how do I find out who did it?

Crooked lipss. [ 2 Answers ]

I had braces for five years and before then I've always had straight lips. But ever since i have gotten braces, my lips are crooked; my right side is higher up then my left side. I like that i have a straight smile, but i feel weird smiling because of my crooked lips. :( maybe you can help. ...

Crooked landlord, maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there everyone I am from Sussex, WI and, I am a proud owner of my first home. However, I am having some issues with my landlord that I just left. Here is the story. After fulfilling my first year's lease I requested from my landlord that he put me on a month to month lease. The request was...

View more questions Search