Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karenkirk3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2018, 05:19 AM
    Second floor shower leaking heavily to basement thought it was islolated but not
    Any information appreciated!
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 2, 2018, 06:56 AM
    Hi Karen.

What is leaking... water pipes or drain pipes?

When does the shower leak... during use only or all the time?

Thought it was isolated, how. Did you shut off valves?

Get back with answers...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1930's basement floor drain leaking water during rainfall [ 10 Answers ]

My home was built in the 1930's. We have a floor drain in our basement that only leaks after a steady rain. (We have NO water coming up after flushing toilets, dishwasher use, showering, laundry, etc). The water that does come up through the drain is not smelly and there is no floating debris in...

Leaking drain in basement floor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi About 4 years ago I gutted my basement bathroom and rebuilt it now it is leaking under the base I took it all apart but not sure why it was. Any suggestions on how to put it back together so it won't leek again? Please help

I have a leaky shower drain on a basement floor. The shower is about 35 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

It looks like the drain pipe is soldered in and I suspect the gasket on the underside of the shower pan is leaking. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Basement leaking at floor/wall joint on inside [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a house (built in 1968, in hot Alabama) with a full basement that has a moisture problem. When a heavy rain occurs, water will seep through the wall/floor joint and run into the basement. Not a flood but enough to justify a repair. I'm thinking I need to install a french drain but...

2nd floor Shower leaking down to basement [ 9 Answers ]

The shower stall upstairs is leaking down to our basement. I noticed that the leak runs down along the main drain pipe. Is this a grout problem or something related to the actual drain? The water that runs down on the actual perimeter of the drain pipe. And it's a good amount of water that runs...

View more questions Search