Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystic01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2018, 08:19 AM
    Why does it feel like I'm always alone ?
    I do have friends and, know so much people... but why do I feel so alone ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2018, 08:40 AM
    Perhaps it is because you were made for fellowship with more than just humans.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2018, 08:53 AM
    You are still in the middle of the misery and pain of a break up.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ml#post3821278

Who dumped who?
    mystic01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2018, 08:54 AM
    Depression is hitting me too quick, Advice ?
    its just so tiring to cry every night. Just breaking down in random times makes me feel so weak. I'd smile the pain away , but , I'm falling apart. I really don't know what to do anymore... I'm near to giving up everything and just end my life..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2018, 09:19 AM
    We all go through such emotional stress when love and romance fails, some more than others but it would help if you relate the story behind the pain. Start with your ages please.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2018, 09:33 AM
    I'm near to giving up everything and just end my life..
    Whatever happens, don't do that. Things will look different two months from now. We go through dark times in life. I've been there. I've had days (hundreds of them) where I would wake up and ask myself, "Are you going to get up and go to work or lay here and die?" In my case, I never stopped believing that God had an answer for me, and He did. That was 40 years ago, and I'm still up and going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search