Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystic01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2018, 08:12 AM
    Why does the second heartbreak hurt the most ?
    Thou we broke up already and its been months after that incident... why does it hurt still?

we were 4 months together until i ended it first then he made me wait for a month and he ended it , just to look as if he ended our relationship... at first we were fine we had no fights but as the time pass we had endless fights and i always said sorry... The fights would always be caused by my own best friend because she'd be overly clingy to my own guy but he really never understood why i would be angry at her for being clingy. After breaking up it became such a big news to people in my school and his. we don't talk anymore but we'd always seem to bump into each other which makes it awkward. were in freshman year. I mean after this, stress was just beside me everyday. I don't really have a peaceful life nobody does tbh. After this break up I just couldn't stand anything anymore. I fell apart. Not to get confusing * I broke it off first but he didn't say anything and made me wait for a month.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2018, 08:49 AM
    How long were you together? Why did you break up? What was the relationship like? How old are you both? Do you still talk, or run into each other a lot?
    mystic01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2018, 09:21 AM
    we were 4 months together until i ended it first then he made me wait for a month and he ended it , just to look as if he ended our relationship... at first we were fine we had no fights but as the time pass we had endless fights and i always said sorry... The fights would always be caused by my own best friend because she'd be overly clingy to my own guy but he really never understood why i would be angry at her for being clingy. After breaking up it became such a big news to people in my school and his. we don't talk anymore but we'd always seem to bump into each other which makes it awkward. were in freshman year.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2018, 04:05 PM
    Freshman in High School or college? Was he your first boyfriend or something? Sounds like a lot of high drama, and lies, but that often happens when so many other people are involved. I'm sure you have a REAL friend that is telling you that the guy is not worth all this angst and anxiety, or a better one than this needy "best friend". You can't let bumping into him randomly throw you off though, you still must hold your head up and get through this with some dignity and self respect.

It's a rough patch, but not the end of the world. You'll see but a hard life lesson to learn about friends, and boyfriends. You'll actually come out better for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over heartbreak? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend of 3.5 years and it was great.. We were close but had the happy medium and spend time apart etc.. We have never argued and it was perfect. The 3 weeks ago we had a little scare where the nurse gave me a contraceptive pill that didn't work so it was a little...

Getting over heartbreak [ 5 Answers ]

I never thought I would but I found my soulmate online. She lives in the USA and I live in the UK. For the past couple of months we have messaged each other and chatted every day without fail. We have become unbelievably close. Almost like an old couple. I knew she was in a very unhappy...

My first heartbreak, how do I get over this? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a korean boyfriend for almost 8 months. Although it may be a short period for you, it really went through my heart. I have always thought he is too good to be true, but I guess you will never really know someone that much. We met in a language center, he was not my student but I guess he...

Heartbreak all over again [ 6 Answers ]

I've just been told that my ex has secretly been seeing one of my mates, and apparently they are together. I am absolutely, as you could imagine, hurt. As her main reason for finishing me was "i can't cope with a relationship and uni all at once" She doesn't seem to care, I had to ask her if it was...

View more questions Search