Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdtfam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2018, 02:32 PM
    Kenmore quietguard3 ultra wash dishwasher will not start, the clean green light is on
    Kenmore quietguard3 ultra wash dishwasher will not start, the clean green light is on. It's not blinking its a solid green light. Is there some way for me to restart the dishwasher?

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2018, 03:41 PM
    Maybe the start button doesn't work, Or

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/85...page=18#manual

Under trouble shoot.

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2018, 07:00 PM
    Turn the DW breaker off, wait 5 minutes and turn it back on. See what happens, can't hurt. Just like rebooting a computer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean light flashing on Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I've reset as instructed and was able to start wash cycle, however, before making it through entire cycle the flashing light appeared again. Is it possible that I need to clean the lower assembly from any glass and / or debris? If so, what are the step by step instructions to remove the lower...

kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher clean light blinking 6x then 1 -1 [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore elite ultrawash he. The clean light is blinking 6x then once then onnce more.. I tried reseting but it goes back the the flashing clean light after just a few min. of cycle. Model # 665.1312

Kenmore dishwasher ultra wash 665.1627 flashing start light? [ 0 Answers ]

I have read (and re-read) all of the questions and answers in this blog and have tried all of the solutions that sound even remotely useful. Sadly, our dishwasher continues to have the same problem. We can press our "normal wash" and "heated dry" buttons and they light up (as they should). Then...

Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 dishwasher flashing green light troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a two year old Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 and it doesn't start. The green clean light on the front is flashing 6 times, then once. I have tried the reset 1hr wash, heated dry and it doesn't seem to reset. Any help would be appreciated!

Kenmore Ultra-Wash Dishwasher Model 17039--blinking green light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Kenmore dishwasher. Recently my hot water heater went out and I did not know it. I had started the dishwasher, and since the dishwasher did not sense hot water, it began blinking. The cleaning light blinks green 7 times and then repeats. I found out later about the problem...

View more questions Search