Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Badgers12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2018, 09:38 AM
    Distance Rate Time
    A is 60 miles from B. A car at A starts for B at a rate of 20 mph at the same time that a car at B starts for A at a rate of 25 mph. How long will it be before the automobiles meet?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2018, 11:31 AM
    Sorry, we don't do your homework. Look at the question : A at 20 mph,how long to get 60 miles. Do the same for B. Draw a linear graph.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Distance rate time problems [ 1 Answers ]

A cargo plane flew to the maintenance area and back. It took 1 hr less time to get there than it did to get back. The avg speed on the trip there was 220 mph. The avg speed on the way back was 200 mph. How many hrs did the trip there take?

Help distance rate time problems? [ 1 Answers ]

An airplane flies 500 mi/hr in still air. Flying with the jet stream, the plane travels 1200 my from City A to City B. The plane then returns to City A,flying against the jet stream. The round-tip flight time is 5 h. What is the speed of the jet steam in miles per hour?

Rate-time distance problems help? [ 1 Answers ]

At noon a private plane left Austin for Los Angelas, 2100 km away, flying at 500 km/h. One hour later a jet left Los Angelas for Austin at 700 km/h. At what time do they pass each other?

Distance,rate, and time problems [ 2 Answers ]

At the same time Kris leaves Washington, D.C. For Detroit, Amy leaves Detroit for Washington, D.C. The distance between the cities is 510 miles. Amy's speed is 5 mph faster than Kris. How fast is Kris driving if they pass each other in 6 hours?

Rate-Time-Distance problem.. help! [ 4 Answers ]

I don't get his "Rate-Time-Distance" Problem given to me... it's confusing to me!:confused: :eek: HELP!:eek: Can you show me how to do it?? :D Here's the problem... :) At. 7:00 am Mr. Van starts jogging at 6 mi/h. At 7:10 am you start after him along the same path. How fast must you...

View more questions Search